Monday, January 16, 2006

Dana's b-day party pictures

Last Friday, Rach and Shaun hosted the gang at their lovely abode in celebration of Dana's birth 25 (or 26?) years ago. It was great to get together for the sole purpose of enjoying each other's company. When's the last time that's happened? Shaun's birthday? My birthday last August? My memory can't seem to stretch far back enough for the answer.

I hope double-oh-six is saturated in nights like last Friday. According to my calculations, we have at least one birthday to celebrate each month until April, my graduation *fingers crossed* in May, then birthdays from August through November not to mention holidays, awards shows, and seasonal activities. I can't wait.

Thanks again to Shaun and Rach for being such gracious hosts.

Here are some pictures of the fun:






No comments: