Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What made the dawgs hurt? Ooh ooh ooh

My feet are in pain. Kinda like when in the cartoons a character gets a foot caught in a mouse trap and then when they get it loose it's throbbing. That's me with both my feet. It's day two of the day job. (Yes, I have re-entered the economy. As a dogwalker. Which hurt my mother's ego more than my own. In fact, my ego is completely intact. She thinks it beneath me; akin to pushing artificial food and drink at the local fast food restaurant. It boggles her world that I can be a master's candidate and a poop scooper for dogs in the northern Manhattan. Such is life.) Since I started (yesterday) I've been shadowing people and geting acquainted with all of the clients--the dogs. I'm digging lots of parts of this gig. The increased physical activity is a nice change of pace after several months of molding the perfect loveseat tush. But ohh the dawgs, my feets be hurtin' by the end of the job.

No comments: