Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I hope that the lessons, reflections, and connections stick. That L., the T.'s and others are people that I will see again. The weekend was a success. I think that besides race or gender, age is also an arbitrary designation. What if there were other means to distinguish how we all advance? What if rather than number of years on earth we could be promoted by the divine/spirit/energy? We could achieve certain levels of distinction by the way we think or treat others and ourselves? Because age and energy certainly do not correlate. I learned that this weekend. A learned soul could be four-and-a-half or 92. It just depends how you look at things. I wish to enhance my being by staying in tune with that information. I want to carry it like a satchel in my brain. To know that we never lose our own individual essence. And to know that we do have say or input on when we stop living our lives. And that among the living there are just as many dead and as living among the dead. It is all in the way you choose to look at things. I’m glad to keep advancing on this vision quest. Or should I say knowledge quest? I like the constant flow of changes to my beliefs and thoughts. I like searching for being above and beyond the pettiness those in power try to suppress us with.

No comments: