Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I want to go on a row boat ride. I want to see the trees in Pennsylvania before the leaves fall. I love the name Sabine and Emmanuel. Patrice and Colette too. Jupiter sits with his left back foot in the space btw hands on my laptop keyboard just below the space bar on top of the mouse. He's laying on my right leg, a little on my right arm and at the bottom right corner of my screen. I just finished watching the end of Le Journeur de'l Seducteur and the end credits were rolling hence the French names. I woke up with a big headache--the combination of oversleep, caffeine fix, and forgetting to take my meds yesterday. It was like a laziness hangover. I didn't have an breakfast food so I took my expresso to go--in my Care Bears cup, hooked up Andi's harness and started out the do'. I decided I'd like to open an affordable doggy day care for me and my neighbors sometime in my life. I mean think about it, people leave animals at home about 10 hours a day. Almost half a day. Like when I'm retired or something. There are a lot of dogs in my 'hood. You can't walk down a block without passing by at least one person walking their dog(s). And I bought some sunflowers for my hiring. And potting soil to replant a couple plants. Sorry if I'm typing poorly joop is covering the right portion of my screen. I guess i'll being a productive homemaker. not too sure what i;ll do with this day.

No comments: