Friday, December 16, 2005

Two down, two more to go and then sayonara semester!

I turned in my final photo essay based on the definitions of the word 'holiday' this morning. I had some technical difficulties at first but it was all good in the end.

I turned in my Interculturality final before Thanksgiving break. Today I got through my final photojournalism critique. By Monday I should be completely finished with the fall semester! Yipeeeeee!!

A woman called me a 'bitch' as she left the subway today. It happened on a downtown W train. I sat beside her but before I did so I scooped her coat, which she'd taken off and kinda sat on it, in order to avoid sitting on it. She got upset with me because she thought I sat on her. We had a quick squabble and as she got off on 49th Street she dropped the b-bomb. Sticks and stones, folks. Sticks and stones...

No comments: